How to Fertilize Citrus Trees With “Arizona’s Best” Citrus Food
Union hills Ace Hardware store in North Phoenix, Arizona, wants your citrus fruit to look and taste great so now is the time to get your “ARIZONA’S BEST” citrus food and apply it around your Citrus Trees in Phoenix, Arizona now!
How to fertilize citrus trees with “Arizona’s Best” Citrus Food, “formulated for Arizona soils”.
When to Apply:
Apply 3 Times A Year:
- February, March
- May, June
- August, September
How to Apply:
- Spread “Arizona’s Best” Citrus Food evenly around tree in the fertilizer & water zone.
- Deep water after each time fertilizer is applied.
How Much Fertilizer to Apply Per Feeding:
- Newly planeted = 1TBSP.
- Trees 2′ to 4′ = ¼ cup.
- Trees 4′ to 6′ = 1 cup.
- Mature trees 5# to 10#.
Did You Know:
- Most citrus roots are within the top two feet of soil.
- Citrus feeder roots extend well beyond the Drip Line.
- Young trees should be watered more often, but not as deep as mature trees. Ask your nursery Pro for watering instructions on newly planted trees.
- Deep water mature trees about every 7-10 days in the summer and once a month in the winter.
- Citrus trees need little pruning. Only prune branches that are criss crossing each other or an obstruction to your enjoyment.
Thank you for choosing Union Hills Ace Hardware, we appreciate your business.
Union Hills Ace Hardware Store is located in Phoenix, AZ. We are the most complete hardware store in North Phoenix, Arizona. Call us at (602) 863-9002 or email us at email@example.com